As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified, trusted professional in the community.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel can not be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Computerized payroll services
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency. We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use.
Financial Forecasts & Projections
Forecasting is a necessity when trying to effectively manage and lead a business to profitability. From simple projections to complex financial modeling, our experienced staff can assist you in achieving your company's financial goals.
Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
Your business is to run your business and enjoy your life, not to sift through reviews of accounting software packages (attempting to divine the elusive critical, competitive differences between packages).
- Finding the perfect fit on your own can be frustrating and time-consuming.
- As accounting and computer professionals, we are exposed to most programs through experience.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business.
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business. The following is just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Type of entity selection
- Business valuations
- Buying/selling a business
- Computer systems (see below)
- Financial & retirement decisions
- Estate, trust & gift planning
Whether you are contemplating the addition of new computer hardware or overhauling your network, our experienced and Microsoft Certified staff can assist you with many of the difficult decisions that must be made when designing or upgrading your business' computer systems.
A team of technical staff and accountants specializes in helping you get your business on QuickBooks, including network, multi-user, or enterprise configurations. Call them for experienced advice and services to get it right the first time.
Our staff also provides upgrade, repair and consulting services for home users.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
- Tax planning & return preparation
- Estates, trusts & gift
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Taxing authority representation
- Divorce and support issues
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
As a business grows, it must hire more employees, which can result in increased payroll administration. We can assist you in implementing the controls necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and effective payroll system. Our firm can also help you develop a payroll system and prepare all necessary payroll tax returns in a timely manner.